Principality of Liechtenstein
Chronology of Diplomatic Relations:
Diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Principality of Liechtenstein were established on 10 June 1992.
Ambassadors of Georgia to the Principality of Liechtenstein (with residence in Bern):
- H.E. Irakli Kurashvili 02.05.2013 - to date
- H.E. Zurab Chiaberashvili 2011-2012
- H.E. Giorgi Gorgiladze 2008-2011
Fields of cooperation:
Georgia and the Principality of Liechtenstein actively cooperate in the frames of international organizations.
The Convention between the Government of Georgia and the Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and on Capital was signed in May 2015.
In terms of further deepening the cooperation, it should be noted that the comprehensive Free Trade Agreement was signed with the European Free Trade Association (EFTA - Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), during the official visit of the Prime Minister of Georgia Mr. Giorgi Kvirikashvili to the Swiss Confederation, on 27 June 2016.
1. Agreement between the Government of Georgia and the Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein on avoidance of double taxation, prevention of evasion of income and capital taxes, signed in Tbilisi, Georgia on 13 May 2015.
2. Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Georgia and Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) &ndash Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, signed on 27 June 2016 in Bern.
1. Official visit of Mr. Mikheil Janelidze, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia to the Principality of Liechtenstein, Vaduz, 22 June 2016.
1. Official visit of Mr. Thomas Zwiefelhofer, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Home Affairs, Justice and Economic Affairs of the Principality of Liechtenstein, Tbilisi, 13 May 2015.
Embassy of Georgia to the Swiss Confederation
Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Education and Culture of the Principality of Liechtenstein
Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein